2010 WSOP Event Schedule
WSOP TV Schedule
Free Slot Games
Site Map 3
Main Event Day 1A |
Day 1B |
Day 1C |
Day 1D |
Day 2A |
Day 2B |
Day 3 |
Day 4 |
Day 5 |
Day 6 |
Day 7 |
Day 8 |
Click on Event Schedule link to view available reports!
All linked player names have free bios, courtesy of FullTiltPoker
Event #57 Main Event Day 6
- Number of players entered Day 1A: 1,125, Remaining 819
- Number of players entered Day 1B: 1,489, Remaining 1,018
- Number of players entered Day 1C: 2,341, Remaining 1,593
- Number of players entered Day 1D: 2,364, Remaining 1,716
- Number of players on Day 2A (1A + 1C): 2,412, Remaining 1,295
- Number of players on Day 2B (1B + 1D): 2,734, Remaining 1,357
- Number of players on Day 3: 2,557, Remaining 1,240
- Number of players on Day 4: 1,240, Remaining 574
- Number of players on Day 5: 574, Remaining 220
- Number of players on Day 6: 220
For Day 6, the remaining 220 players will play for 5 levels instead of 4 as they have been. But keep in mind that the goal is to reach the
9 for the final table by the end of Saturday, so if more levels have to be added, they will do just that. We lost quite a few names in Day 5
like Sammy Farha busting in 466th place, Dwyte Pilgrim in 431st, Fabrice Soulier in 570th, Hoyt Corkins in 339th, Vitaly Lunkin in 322nd,
Doug Carli in 264th, Steve Billirakis in 257th, Pras Banzi in 244th and Mark Telscher in 243rd. And that just names a few. There are 91 players
with over 1 million in chips, so this should be an exciting day with lots of action.
We are now underway and will see what the day brings as competition for the last bracelet at the RIO this season heats up.
There are now 196 players in the field. Top 5 players are:
- Joseph Cheong -- 3,830,000
- Michael Skender -- 3,527,000
- Evan Lamprea -- 3,300,000
- Duy Le -- 3,186,000
- Matt Affleck -- 3,125,000
Gianluca Speranza busted Joseph Cheong, winning by an King kicker and vaulted up to 3.8 million making him the new chip leader.
Johnny Chan who was looking to get his hands on bracelet number 11, will have to go to Europe for a shot at it as he busted recently.
Chan went all-in with his last 500,000 chips with pocket J's and was called by Jonathan Driscoll with pocket A's. Johnny Chan will walk
away with $48,847 for his efforts at a deep run. He took a big hit to his stack after Robert Pisano went all-in and Chan called. Chan had
pocket K's and Pisano had pocket A's that held to the river which ripped 2.19 million away from Chan.
Dragan Galic was sent to the sidelines after losing his stack of 500K when his set of Kings lost out to the full house (Q's/K's) belonging
to Scott Clements. Clements is up to 1.85 million after beating Dragan.
Tony Bracy is gone after meeting the set of Jacks of Redmond Lee. Lee surpassed 1.85 million when it was all done.
Players are really climbing upwards in chips. Some of he really big jumpers are Jacobo Fernandez 1,730,000, Juha Helppi 1,500,000, Gabe Costner 2,605,000 after
making a big hand winning over 1 million in chips, William Thorson 2,850,000 and Matt Affleck 3,600,000.
Randall Tagawa moved all-in with A K after raising and Robert Pisano took so long to make a decision that a clock was called on him.
As the countdown ran to 7 from 10 to 1, Pisano called with A 10. By the river Pisano improved to two pair (A's and 10's), won the hand
and vaulted to chip leader with 5.6 million chips!
Top 5 players at this time are:
Dinner break will run until 8:30 PM. Play will continue at level 24 with blinds at 15,000/30,000 and ante of 4,000. Player count is 103.
- Michael Mizrachi -- 5,650,000
- John Racener -- 5,530,000
- Joseph Cheong -- 5,400,000
- Matthew Jarvis -- 5,150,000
- Edward Ochana -- 4,900,000
Robert Mizrachi, Tristan Wade, JP Kelly, Jesper Hougaard and Theo Tran are now among the fallen. Robert received a round of applause
after losing to the Ace high flush of Josue Sauvageau. The only remaining Mizrachi is Michael out of the 4 brothers who cashed in the Main Event.
Martijn Schirp was send back to Holland by the two pair of William Thorson (J's and 2's). Christian Harder lost his race with A 5 with Matt
Affleck's pocket A's and is watching the Main Event from the rail. Affleck is over 5 million in chips now.
Last level of the night is level 25 with blinds at 20,000/40,000 and ante of 5,000. Player count is at 99.
Pro player Mike Witteles has run out of gas and out of chips. Evan Lamprea from Lithuania won by a Queen kicker and is over 3.3 million while
Witteles takes that long walk away from the tables in the Main Event, finishing in 89th place.
Juha Helppi has finished his deep run into the Main Event. His paired 8's were not enough to stop the set of Queens belonging to Gianni Direnzo.
One player who is still at the tables Ronnie Bardah has just stated that if he makes the final table, he will Moonwalk around the RIO naked. We'll
keep you posted on his progress.
Play has finished for the evening. Day 7 will begin at 12 noon tomorrow and play until we reach the magic number of 27. Player count finished at 78. Good night all.
Top 50 Players and Chip Counts:
- Theo Jorgensen -- 9,300,000
- Michael Mizrachi -- 7,535,000
- John Racener -- 7,200,000
- Jonathan Driscoll -- 6,570,000
- William Thorson -- 6,525,000
- Matthew Jarvis -- 6,125,000
- Edward Ochana -- 5,950,000
- Alexander Kostritsyn -- 5,715,000
- Cuong Nguyen -- 5,650,000
- Joseph Cheong -- 5,555,000
- Patrick Eskandar -- 5,540,000
- Matthew Berkey -- 5,450,000
- Filippo Candio -- 5,385,000
- Matt Affleck -- 5,315,000
- Evgeny Shnayder -- 4,790,000
- Gabe Costner -- 4,635,000
- Bill Melvin -- 4,515,000
- Jonathan Duhamel -- 4,295,000
- Duy Le -- 4,100,000
- Bryn Kenney -- 3,830,000
- Michal Wywrot -- 3,815,000
- Robert Pisano -- 3,735,000
- Matthew Bucaric -- 3,595,000
- John Dolan -- 3,470,000
- John Armbrust -- 3,295,000
- James Fennell -- 3,225,000
- Michael Skender -- 2,980,000
- Benjamin Statz -- 2,910,000
- Evan Lamprea -- 2,910,000
- Jerry Payne -- 2,765,000
- Meenaskshi Subramaniam -- 2,690,000
- Corey Emery -- 2,640,000
- Brandon Steven -- 2,330,000
- Gianni Direnzo -- 2,280,000
- Rudy Miller -- 2,250,000
- Redmond Lee -- 2,220,000
- Michiel Sijpkens -- 2,160,000
- Denis Pisarev -- 2,140,000
- Eric Baldwin -- 2,135,000
- Johnny Lodden -- 2,105,000
- Mads Wissing -- 2,025,000
- Jakob Toestesen -- 2,010,000
- Pascal LeFrancois -- 1,950,000
- Niklas Toorell -- 1,945,000
- Damien Luis -- 1,850,000
- Mark Meloche -- 1,780,000
- David Assouline -- 1,710,000
- Christopher Bolt -- 1,690,000
- Adam Levy -- 1,685,000
- Richard Morgan -- 1,680,000